Rocket Screen Saver 2005 is now available!

Greetings and Happy New Year from Klinger Photography!

I'm proud to announce that the 2005 version of the Rocket Screen Saver is done and available for shipment.

It features 160 brand new layouts using almost 700 images from 5 different major launches I attended over the past several years.

This screen saver is functionally identical to the original and again, all the images are available on the CD for use as desktop backgrounds or browsing as individual images.

I am very excited about how this new project turned out.

You can preview all the galleries, download the demo version, as well as purchase the full version at my newly designed website:

Thanks again, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

- Marc

Klinger Photography

P.S. I'm curious to hear about what people think about my new website. Please let me know if you have any feedback. Thanks!

Reply to
mklinger

Something I just thought of, which I think would be cool... The ability to merge the new images into the old screensaver, allowing me an even greater variety!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Hi Kevin,

Unfortunately, this isn't possible with the screen saver without me creating a separate merged executable.

You can use the raw jpegs on the CD and with something like the Windows XP built-in slide show screen saver, have them all available. This is also a good solution for our MacOS friends as I believe there is a built-in screen saver generator there as well. - Marc

Klinger Photography

mklinger

Good idea!!! Marc- how about it ?

Reply to
Phil Stein

BOOO!!! (What can I say - I'm an Eagles fan)

Reply to
Phil Stein