FlisKits: 2005 Winter/Spring catalog now available online!

FlisKits is excited to have a new catalog coming out. We hope to have this in print in the next few weeks, but in the mean time, you can
download your own!
Go to our main web site at http://fliskits.com and click on "Online Catalog" in the upper right corner.
The catalog is available, one page at a time (12 pages in all) as html (fast loading) and pdf (slower loading).
The pdf links show file size and range from 250KB to 2,000KB in size.
As soon as the printed ones are available we will announce it on our web site.
enjoy! jim