Who is SNEAR ???

Who is SNEAR ?? I've founnd that a few folks have started a group in my area called SNEAR.. which stands for something like Southern New England Amateur Rocketry. We don't need to get into how apt that name is for new england, but I'd really like to get in touch with these folks so I can let them know that I exist and do what they do too.

So if you have some clues about who they are, how to get in touch with them, please fill me in. I suppose I could start a Massachusetts group (fun in Mass, a novel idea), if I can't get in touch with them. Thank you, and have a good day.

Geoff

Reply to
grunt

Bruce Canino

. snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

try

It looks to me like it could be a fly by night group that no longer exists, but I don't know.

- g

Reply to
grunt

I didn't see any indications of night launches.

:)

mike

Reply to
Janine and Mike

bottom of page ;^)

Reply to
bit eimer

That Silver Streak night launch looks very cool!

Niall

Looks like they were in existence in July 2004 since they went to LDRS.

Reply to
Niall Oswald

Great photos on that site !

Reply to
AlMax

thump thump thump I feel a pulse! yes, yes, it's ALIVE! SNEAR lives!

I promise I'll call a meeting ASAP (I'm shootin for mid feb)

Who's up for a snow launch? ;)

-Dan snear.org

Reply to
Daniel Chandler