ROL NEWS--New Rocket Screen Saver

New Rocket Screen Saver January 10, 2005 Web posted at: 12:48 PM EST
(ROL Newswire) -- Klinger Photography is proud to announce that the
2005 version of the Rocket Screen Saver is done and available for immediate shipment. It features 160 brand new layouts using almost 700 unique images from five different major launches.
Like the original, this screen saver is fully customizable and all of the raw images are available on the CD for use as desktop backgrounds or for browsing as individual pictures.
A preview of all the galleries, a free demo version, as well as the ability to purchase the full version for $14.95 can be found at the newly redesigned website: www.bigkidproductions.com
Source: Klinger Photography
How many mils is wrapping on the package?

Forget that, what I wanna know if it's going to have UPC label :)
I'll stop now...
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Phil Stein wrote:

If it has BOTH, it needs to have a flash alert posted.

"nedtovak"

Thank you.
Angelo Castellano Sunward Aerospace Group Limited www.sunward1.com email address on web site

Hey Angelo, please remember the guys being joked about are ROL, NOT Sunward.
Everybody SHOULD buy from Sunward!
ROL has a TRACK RECORD of posting really minor news and bypassing major news items as a result of personal biases by the Owner, McNeeley. It is sad, but also funny to watch and joke about. And it is so obvious and "extreme" (get it?) that one cannot miss it.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

major
is
Jerry, the joke also implies that my news of the new screen saver project is really minor and not noteworthy in the rocketry community.
This project is the culmination of over 2 1/2 years of rocketry photography the likes of which I haven't seen anywhere else.
There is not much money to be made here and I mainly do this kind of work out of the love for the hobby. Not many people haul $10,000+ worth of camera gear to rocket launches and work the entire weekend with the prospect of making a couple hundred bucks.
I thank everyone who does support my work. - Marc
Klinger Photography www.bigkidproductions.com
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Nobody brought that up.
The funny ones are the anouncement that a bag guage was being changed from IIRC 4 mil to 2 mil to save money. Also a bad idea IMHO.
And also one about UPC codes added to products. An announcement that frankly belongs in Hobby Merchandiser, not ROL.
:)
The reason it was especially notable at this TIME was USR had been releasing many new kits for a couple of months and NOT ONE was ever announced on ROL. They were getting actual consumer, dealer and review buzz too. Except on ROL.
Jerry

I endorse your product.

Jerry Irvine wrote:

The fact that this entire thread sits under the RSS 2005 announcement brought it up in my mind.

I agree. Bag guage and UPC codes don't seem to be worthy of an ROL announcement :)

review
Very true. Keep up the good work! Sounds like you need to smooth things over with Brent to get on his good side and get your kits promoted on ROL.
I see things like ROL announcements, EMRR/ER/ROL/etc. reviews more of a privilege than a right. These guys can do whatever floats their boat. I'm happy they like my product and endorse it.

Thank you! Shoot me an email and I'll cut you a deal on a copy! - Marc
Klinger Photography www.bidkidproductions.com
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

This is typical for rmr. The subject is totally unrelated to the "subject".

But I believe it is universally agreed a screen saver product is, especially a good and low priced one!

He refuses any and all attempts.
It's not rational, but then who said rocket people were rational?

Yep!
I almost missed the joke. But, funny.

No it doesn't
Angelo Castellano Sunward Aerospace Group Limited www.sunward1.com email address on web site

Put a line between the prior language and your new post. That makes it easier to read.

Angelo Castellano posting wrote:

Um Angelo, it should all be so obvious(everyone else seems to get it) that is a direct and well deserving jab at ROL anouncements and not you.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
"nedtovak"

snip
Uhm, yes it is obvious. Just hop this dies.
Angelo Castellano Sunward Aerospace Group Limited www.sunward1.com email address on web site