What grease ?

What grease(brand/make) do you use to lube AT reloads ?

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill Botook

Vaseline.

Reply to
Bob

High Temperature grease made by the Cato oil & lube company. Really. I couldn't make up a name like that. It's red.

Bob Kaplow

Sounds the same as the Number 9 , or shooters hi temp gun grease that's red.

I use a motor unloading tool for liners. wooden dowel the id of the case.

almax