Descon14: Website Updated for Current Contest

Just to let everyone know I banged out the website... not too many changes from the last one. Forgive me that.

The prizes are listed, except PML just offered up two $25 Gift Certificates, so those will be added.

It is another beautiful prize listing!!!! Check it out.

I will be adding a Descon History Page as well... soon.

Would anyone like to help me on that? e-mail me at nick at rmrdescon dot com and I will outline what my thoughts are.

Regards, Nick

Reply to
EMRR

I am here to tell you that al least one Descon prize sponsor is going to get my business! I love those Micro Classics rockets. That Micro Andromeda will look great next to my 15 foot upscale version.

Nick, hurry and fix the link!!!! Where can I buy one of these?

Reply to
Doc

No website, no other information. I'll ask if I can post their e-mail address.

Nick

Reply to
EMRR

Website updated with:

  • Rotating "Support our Sponsors" Graphic on each page
  • Newest Prize adds from PML and Aerotech
  • MicroClassics e-mail
  • (3) Placeholder entries (2 of which have some info)

Enjoy!

Nick

EMRR

workin on it :)

question. whold I do the preliminary write up with phrases in present tense or future tense? such as...

I will cut the rings I plan on cutting the rings

Reply to
Tater Schuld