Where's the Mosaic?

I can think of many reasons, none making since to be a fed, None close to sane. but this is rmr, the entertainment zone. hardly sane. I question my use of it myself.

I can think of many other ways for a FED to spend is time much more productive. I've seen them work in my past jobs providing them the cross agency infrastructure they need.

Reply to
almax

Not sure I follow your logic or lack there of??

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Yeah right. Since when is taking them to court "doing their bidding"? Forcing them to defend their errant policies in court certainly requires them to put out some effort too. So your entire statement is inaccurate.

Reply to
RayDunakin

What's the matter Jerry, is there some reason you couldn't get a LEUP if you had to?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Wanna see mine AGAIN (AND AGAIN)?

The point is CONSUMERS and manufacturers of PROPELLANT and propellant products do not need ATF.

They need plenty of other crap, but not ATF.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

In circa 1994 (Kelly, Rogers) TRA made a deal with the ATF devil.

Deny that.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes, I deny it. It's pretty easy to deny a vague, non-specific accusation presented without even a shred of evidence or detail. It's even easier when it comes from a troll.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Heck, nobody "needs" the ATF. I think we'd all be better off if they vanished off the face of the Earth. Too bad the government doesn't share my feelings, and the ATF will impose themselves on anyone they want.

Yeah. For instance, we needed a judge to tell the ATF that they can't summarily eliminate the PAD exemption for rocket motors.

Still, I don't see what any of this has to do with your bizarre "you've got yours" comment to Fred.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Jerry remains confused; there is no other explanation..

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Yea. Post it.