Where's the Mosaic?

Anyone know?

Reply to
New Mexico Rocket Dude

Chad L. Ellis

What is the mosaic.

Reply to
Dynamo Dave

There was never a "moasic". It was a term to be intentionally derogatory (by trolls), after fixating on an analogy (by a fact poster).

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Izzy has vanished from all lists I see, so I really think the "mosaic" has now turned into a "butt cover"!

Reply to
AZ Woody

I had hoped we would never hear about it again.

I guess some like to carry on, even when most of us thought it was over.

hum.,...... /.

Reply to
almax

Smithsonian ? ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Is the mosaic scary? Why did you spell it moasic? Is there deeper meaning than what we can see in the dayness?

Reply to
Dynamo Dave

The mosaic will be revealed in due time; just keep watching.. "Hint", when hell freezes over or Jerry becomes a legal motor manufacture and shipper..(:-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

His cover as a FED was blown and he was pulled in from the cold.(;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

The supporting structure failed. It crumbled.

Reply to
Phil Stein

No. It has never been revealed. Undoubtedly a figment of someone's imagination.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Sure,

Mosaic is the name of the annual multicultural festival held at Regina, Saskatchewan. This year, it will take place from June 3 to June 5.

Great entertainment, great food, great people.

Is it worth the trip? You bet!

Here's a link:

Anyone know?

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

Interesting idea Fred. I know many suggested that.

but I would ask, why in life would a FED want to spend the day/night posting to rmr about TRA and post all the IRS stuff etc ??

I really don't see what a FED would gain from that.

as you know, I disagreeded with 99.9 of IZ's ideas, but a FED Fred ?

Reply to
almax

I'm sure the ATF would love to have someone trying to screw TRA from the inside.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Can you think of any sane reason, other than working for the feds, one would spend so much time and effort on a disinformation campaign??

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

You should personally know Fred "I got mine and have the LEUP to prove it" Wallace. Tell us.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I don't think ATF cares either way Ray.

To ATF TRA is just someone stupid enough to do their bidding with no effort or work at all on the part of ATF.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I thought I saw it around Chris's waist ?

Reply to
almax