Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

new blog
Well, I have officially taken leave of my senses. As if running a rocket business wasn't proof enough... http://phblog.pratthobbies.com
3
3

Hobby Lobby Sale - Mar 20-25
Krylon Spray Paint - $2.88 Plus, they have their omni-present "40% Off" coupon:

Cheap Nichorme Wire
Nichrome wire for model rocket electric ignition. 30, 32, 34, 36, 40, and 48 gauges. 10' and 100' spools. Free shipping on US orders. Not sure which gauge to use with your power source? See the...

Kit Value?
Let me preface this with the fact that this kit is NOT for sale... So please don't ask. A very good friend recently handed me an original Estes Orbital Transport kit, Estes K42, # 1242 Pristine, and...
14
14

what did we win in the lawsuit against the atf?
can anyone explain in simple terms what it is that we won in our lawsuit against the ATF? I thought it was that motors are not considered explosives? why do we still nead a permit for easy access 29 &...
37
37

verycoolpeople.com Miss March
----== Posted via - Usenet Access to over 100,000 Newsgroups ==---- Get Anonymous, Uncensored, Access to West and East Coast Server Farms! ----== Highest Retention and Completion Rates! ==----

Ferrocene UPDATE >>>>>>
Our deal for this stuff fell through. If it comes up later, I'll let everyone know. Thankee!

ROL NEWS--Transolve Announces P7-X50
Transolve Announces P7-X50 March 17, 2006 Web posted at: 12:57 PM EST (ROL Newswire) -- Transolve is pleased to announce the release of the P7-X50 variant altimeter. While the original P7 is intended...

Save Rocketry Now Prizes-Again
Once again I find it necessary to make a public posting trying to get Jerry Irvine to delivery on a prize that I won in the Save Rocketry Now raffle. Here's the text of the last exchange by us on RMR:...
22
22

ROL NEWS--NAR Approves New Safety Code
NAR Approves New Safety Code March 16, 2006 Web posted at: 5:57 PM EST (ROL Newswire) -- The Board of Trustees of the National Association of Rocketry approved a new safety code at its March meeting...

Need Ferrocene?
We have a couple of drums of ferrocene coming in. Anyone need a pound or two?
8
8

80 years ago today
Today is the 80th anniversary of Robert Goddard's first liquid fuel flight. To which MY Goddard says "Woof Woof ru Woof"
9
9

MTMA March 2006 Newsletter (Volume 1, Issue 1)
The MTMA has issued their first newsletter. A color PDF (670 KB) is available on our website: from the link on our front page and News page. For now we are looking to publish this newsletter annually...

NAR announces a revised Safety Code for High Power Rocketry
The Board of Trustees of the National Association of Rocketry approved a new safety code at its March meeting last week. The safety code was revised to simplify the wording, remove inconsistencies...

ROL NEWS--Apogee Releases Corrugated Plastic Wrap
Apogee Releases Corrugated Plastic Wrap March 15, 2006 Web posted at: 6:54 PM EST (ROL Newswire) -- Apogee Components has just released a new "generic" vacuum-formed corrugated plastic wrap that is...