1/1000 Gunze Sangyo metal ship kits?

Does anyone know which kits Gunze Sangyo made in the early 1990s in

1/1000 scale? These were metal kits, produced in limited quantities (each has a number on it). I have the IJN Musashi and IJN Ashigara, several of each, picked up at sometimes horrendous prices but fantstic quality, far better etching than anything produced in Japan today and on a par with the best of GMM even now. I have not heard that these kits were ever sold outside of Japan, but perhaps some readers here know what I am talking about.

Regards, Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug