1 Store Hanging On

I was out visiting a friend in state College ,Penna.@ Nittany Hobbies,about as good as you can get these days,very littlle sci fi/fantasy,nice big scale Apollo capsule,the usual others,another store sell that fantasy role playing jazz,but has a great paint selection.Guess The sc fi stuff is better to get online nowadays.

Reply to
teem

How big is 'big scale' for the Apollo? Who made it? Only 'big' one I recall is 1/32 or maybe 1/24.

Reply to
frank

Sorry,forgot the scale,the box was at least 12 '' wide,it might of been Revell if that helps.Oh & a good 6'' deep-the box i mean.

Reply to
teem

I might be wrong, but if it was Revell, then it's a repop and is 1/32nd scale.

Richard Marmo http://modelersweap>

Reply to
Richard Marmo