1-Ton dually pickup trucks

Does anyone know if there are any 1-Ton dually trucks currently in production/available for sale. I am aware of a Ford F-350 from Monogram from awhile back, an AMT Chevy #8767 and #8943 and a Dodge from AMT #8237, but as far as I can tell, these are no longer available through retail. Are they or similar items still being produced (or are the plans for the future maybe??)

Reply to
Jimmy

The Monogram kit is scheduled for reissue in May.

Reply to
Al Superczynski