Academy F-8P Crusader in 1/72

Hello all, on Hobby Link Japan

is a forthcoming release of Academy's superb F-8 crusader, an F-8P French Navy. According to the box pic this kit will have "Newly tooled horizontal stabilizers and antenna parts". To my understanding the French F-8 had different wing leading edge flaps compared to the US Navy variants. Does anyone know if this feature is included in this forthcoming kit?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Martin

Reply to
Tomcat

It should contain the leading edge flaps, otherwise all you need to do is scribe a line.

Have a look at

This was posted before the kit was released and shows all(?) the alternative parts, note the later flaps, larger tailplanes and 3 different tail antennae. My only complaint is that the kit doesn't include a mk.5 seat.

Anders "Tomcat" skrev i meddelandet news:43e0f4ea$0$1152$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sunrise.ch...

Reply to
Anders