New Revell Sub in 72!

In the Revell Europe catalogue for 2006 (50th Anniverary Issue) a Gato class U.S. Pacific submarine is listed in 1:72 scale length will be 132 cm or over 4 foot long! wow!! Due in Europe April this year. Brian B.

Reply to
Brian Boot

Drool...

Reply to
Rufus

I've been able to ward away the half price U-Boats at Hobby Lobby (so far), but a big scale US silent hunter... that's gonna be mighty tough to pass on.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

and who is gonna buy two?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

The same guy who bought two Monogram B-36s!

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

Cue the aftermarket folks...

Reply to
Jessie C

Can you imagine this if it were a cut away? WOW!!! wishing... John

Reply to
John DeBoo

Well,........Me personally I'm holding out for a 1/72 Typhoon class boomer !

:-P

Reply to
Sig

you going to motorise this one Brian?????

Reply to
Ted Taylor

one of my regrets from my "bad" days was selling one for bad money.