Afrika Korps

For the benefit of the armor guys in here I am posting this book alert. I hit a Barnes & Noble this afternoon and saw one that ought to interest the tank guys.

"Afrikakorps, Rommel's Army in Original Color" Peitz & Wilkins Schiffer Publications, ISBN 0-7643-2140-4

Looks like a big thick hard back with almost all color pictures of the Afrika Korps, its men and equipment.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

$59.95 at Amazon.com