Parts Request

I'm looking for the parts associated with the nose landing gear from the Revell F-111. Part numbers needed are 23, 24, 25 and probably 26, 27 and 28. I sold an EF-111A conversion to a fellow and he says he can't find the nose gear now. Since he really likes the model I'm trying to help him get it corrected.

Thanks!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

It appears that I need two sets. I went through my parts, found none. Resigned to parting out a half-built kit, I discovered that it is also lacking a nose gear. First set will go to my buyer. Lord knows when I'll get the other one re-started. ;]

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller