Airfix spares and part

I recently loaned out three of my 1/24th scale Airfix planes to my son's school classroom as they were researching a topic on the second world war. Needless to say, and as expected, they all came back a little worse for wear and with a few bits missing. I wondered if I could obtain spare parts for these models to fix them, so I e-mailed Airfix but with no reply.Does anyone have any advice?

Reply to
borosteve

I haven't contacted them in a long time but in the past Airfix would send the parts without any notice to you that they were on the way.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller