Announement of New Models

Seems everytime a model comes out,i'm mislead,I am looking for Beach Blanket Bingo,Lost in Spaces Judy did a part before the show,the model depicts her as a mermaid on a surfboard,I went to the specified site&couldn't find it.Another thing,when a product is annouced to be avialable "sometime'' in 2005,youd expect some month given.I was told the telepod from THE FLY (1986) were coming out,earlier this year,so far, no updates.

Reply to
teem

Wow!!

Slow down....go outside....catch your breath...lol.

If a company announces a realease date of "sometime"....it probably means that they do not have a definite date (nor month) set. If they did, then they would not have said "sometime" in the first place. They are being honest.

And if you are trying to elicit sympathy, and/or helpful hints....please include the specifics....the particular manufacturer, the web site, etc. Perhaps, *then* someone might be a bit more familiar with the parties to which you are referring, and may be able to provide an answer, or at least some insight.

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Buc Wheat's website has a nice list of new kits:

and the mermaid you speak of is available from Jimmy Flintstone/Dr. Flintbone (although it doesn't seem to appear in their on-line catalog just yet):

Steve H

teem wrote:

Reply to
snh9728

O.K.,Uncle Odies website,annouced the beach blanket bingo resin kit is available at tvcultmans website,I went to tvcultmans & looked around for awhile,I couldn't find it,& this is after i emailed uncleodies

2ce,the 2nd time he seemed pissed.Odie even features the b>teem wrote:
Reply to
teem

The Marta-Kristen-as-mermaid kit is a Jimmy Flintstone/Dr. Flintbone kit. The website is:

I see that the kit is not listed on the website, but surely you can contact them directly and ask about it. Apparently you can order directly from them; see the Ordering page.

I have also had good results with the guy at

-who carries a large line of Flintstone/Flintbone stuff.

Steve H

teem wrote:

Reply to
snh9728