Another REALLY good Hornet...

...and in the right scale, too.

Happy Independence Day, Finland.

Reply to
Rufus

Tools using in making models This is Alexander zhang from Shenzhen shenchuang industrial company, a specialized tools manufacturer. Our product 6 in 1 is specially designed for making models. they are really novel products. It can make of mini jigsaw, metal lathe, wood lathe, grinder, miller, driller. You can make whatever models by using our products. Contact: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
thegoodtool