Anyone know a Mr. Ray Leathers?

Hi all,

I'm always loath to make accusations, since the other party's affairs may well be completely reasonably explained. So I would just like to ask you all, does anyone know a Mr. Ray Leathers, or has experience in trading with him?

I made a trade with him at the end of last year, and his last message at the end of December after we made a mutual and amicable agreement went like this: "I'm sending you the money later this week". After that, no more replies to my emails. I've tried for two months to get in touch, and I feel that is a reasonable amount of time before making enquiries on a public forum. If anyone knows what's happened to him please let me know.

Those of you who've traded with me probably know I'm a reasonable kind of guy who will usually go out of his way to get something for fellow modelers, but as everyone I get busy at times and don't answer email. If that's the case with Mr. Ray Leathers, that's fine with me, I don't have any quibbles with hobbies taking second place to other more important activities in someone's life.

Many thanks in advance,

Gernot Hassenpflug

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Dear all, I have found some information on Mr. Ray Leathers on

Thank you, Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug