AOL'S Latest

For the last few days RMS has not only appeared n a fracton of the actual posts, now most of them are weeks old.

Now searchng for a replacement.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Kirk: "Bones... it's not your fault. Bones!"

One of the better Trek moments as I recall.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

If you are running Windows 98 or XP, the best way to get that off your computer is to keep pressing the F8 key while your machine is booting up, you will get the option to boot in safe mode. Select that option, then go to add/remove programs and remove it. That way, none of the startup stuff loads and you can get rid of most of AOL. After that, if it were me, I would go to the mozilla website and download firefox and forget Internet Explorer. AOL would not have infected it like it did your IE. Good Luck......

Reply to
unimodeler