Armorama.com/KitMaker looking for volunteers

If you are someone interested in online communities, or like to publish hobby related articles online, we have a few open positions open for people on Armorama.com. If your interested you can checkout this post there.

I am also looking to spinoff an Automotive site at some point and am looking for someone to partner with on that. The site would have the domain

Regards, Jim

Jim Starkweather Publisher KitMaker Network

staff_Jim