Anyone building a Trumpeter T-34 in 1/16th scale - comments?

Just got one of the kits, the T-34/76 - first look at the instructions and
reference material - looks like it should be a really nice model. Anyone out
there further along than me? Be nice if someone came out with a resin crew
set.

Val Kraut
Reply to
Val Kraut
Hi, I been thinking about buying one kit, keep us posted on how its going.
Val Kraut wrote:
Reply to
Joe
One was built at the Nat's and it looked great.
Bill Mc
Reply to
Bill Mc
Go here:
Some of the guys have been doing an informal group build. There's lots of information there. I'm slowly working on mine. Great Kit!
If the above link dosen't work go to Armorama.com and look for this thread:
Amazing T-34 model
Cfbush2000