For Bill B--about P-38s

Yes, I got the email about the P-38's then lost it. I had posted another message asking about them because your email isn't available. Send me your mailing address and price please. Michael

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete .mil.nav to email

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

I'm still trying to find that post to here that I quoted price. Sorry about the missing e-mail addy.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller