Frank "Pete" Everest has died

Stewart Schooley

Please help me. I don't know where I am...is the Frumdwitch or isn't it? And the star system number too if you please.

I woke up here about 20 minutes ago and have no idea where I am.

thanks.

Reply to
Kane

Stewart Schooley

Two get test pilots in one day. Gods speed to you Brigadier General Frank 'Pete' Everest. and Gordon "Gordo" Cooper. They were both Pioneers.

Reply to
m.gary.kroman

How soon until we see Yeager and Armstrong on this list? Sad days indeed.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete .mil.nav to email

Reply to
TimeTraveler658