AT-38C Oil Study Finished ...

Study for "Black Knights at Nellis"

12" x 18" Oil on Canvas Panel

This is the half-scale study which shows AT-38Cs of the 49th FTS "Black Knights" bouncing two Weapons School F-15E Strike Eagles over a Nellis range. The Moody AFB, Georgia based 49th is one of two Introduction to Fighter Fundamentals squadrons whose Instructors frequently go to Nellis to offer dissimilar training.

The full sized (24" x 36") work will be donated to the 49th FTS at Moody.

"In progress" details can be found on my site. Go here:

Cheers! Wade Note: I'm posting three URLs to the pic below b/c I don't know which one works with GoogleGroups. If no pic, go here:

Wade Meyers