best of show and best diorama

hi Gang, I have been seeing winners in several categories from the nat's Still curious what won best of show and best diorama. thanks in advance John

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

Best in Show was Ben Guenthers Lunokhod 2. Best Diorama was "Cheers to the Faster Panther" by David Vickers

Dave M

Reply to
dmorrissette

Does anyone know what's taking so long to announce all the winners?

At the banquet they said there was a computer problem that was keeping them from announcing the award winners, but now it's been over a month since the Nats and still nothing.

What's up?

Larry Litoborski

masterpiecemodels wrote:

Reply to
Lito626

There are problems making certain the correct names appear as winners and being certain the data on hand is correct. They're making sure they have the correct info before making any announcements. That's all. It'll be up before too long, I'm sure.

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Do you have a photo of the faster panther thanks John

snipped-for-privacy@wide>

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

Thought it was the faster "Panzer" as there was no Panther in the dio as I recall. It was the crew of a Afrika Korps Panzer IV watching a turtle crawl along the sand, IIRC.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Anybody happen to count the rivets on the turtle? ;-)

WmB

Reply to
WmB

It was the welded-shell variant.