Billing Boats Smit Nederland 528 problem

Hi,

I hope someone out there can help me. I am helping my son build a Billings boat model "Smit Nederland" and despite the fact that I feel I have bitten off more than I can chew it is coming along quite nicely.

The problem we are having is fitting the "railing strip" 9Part # 143) over the rails. This strip is made from a hard plastic and the chanel opening is just too small to fit over the walls / rails.

Has anyone else who has built this model had the same trouble, and if so how did you overcome it.

Thanks in advance,

Sue

Reply to
Sue