Moscow Visit 2005

If anyone is interested............

I have just uploaded to my webiste a short report of my visit to the VTA Transport base at Ivanovo - and the Combat Training Centre at Lipetsk.

I have still to add Ryazan, MAKS 05 & Monino.

In the meantime, you can see what there is so far at :-

My previous visits can be found at :-
Enjoy.............

Ken

Reply to
Ken Duffey

Hi Ken

Brilliant pictures quite refreshing

cheers

flybywire

Hello Ken. Very thank you for upload your fabulous photos. I´m spanish russian aviation "fan" and regular reader of Air International and AFM (among others). Your trip to Ivanovo (bad luck with the An-22 and the Il-76) and Lipesk (again, wonderful photos) was very useful for me. Regards from Spain. "flybywire" escribió en el mensaje news:rf3Se.2524$t snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-win.ntli.net...

Reply to
TJ

Superb!!!!!! Ken I especially Liked the su 27 tail slide with flares!!!

In fact all of the photo's are excellent!! Just out of ciriosity what camera are you using?Just wandering as I am looking for a new one

Reply to
john wilkes

Hi John,

I have a Canon EOS 300D - called the Digital Rebel in the US AFAIK.

It is great for me - set it on 'auto' - point & shoot!!!

It is no longer current - they have replaced it with the 350D - and wouldn't you know it, the batteries are incompatible between cameras.

I was using a Canon EF 100-400mm IS USM Lens.....

Cheers

Ken

john wilkes wrote:

Reply to
Ken Duffey

Thank you Ken, I really appreeciate the response and info. Cheers for now, How's the Trumpeter SU-27 comming along?

Reply to
john wilkes

It is 90% complete - painted up, on its wheels.

I started adding the extensive stencil data from Linden Hill's sheet before Moscow - but I can't summon up any enthusiasm since I got back.

I really knuckle down and finish it.

The forthcoming Scale Modelworld in November might spur me on.....

Ken

john wilkes wrote:

Reply to
Ken Duffey