Book of the Month in Sept's SAMI

September's Scale Aviation Modeler International has a "must have" listing in it's new publications..... and my local bookstore is offering no help at all...

RCAF Aircraft Finish & Markings 1968-2004 author & publisher - Patrick Martin

now I know the title is at best 'iffy' , there being no RCAF during this period... but it just may have almost 300 pages of notes & pics.... has anyone actually seen this book, and where in South West Ontario might I be able to find a copy...

cheers Bill TGH in sunny Sarnia

Reply to
Bill Daisley

sorry, answered my own question... (and thanks for the review, Steve)

cheers Bill TGH

Reply to
Bill Daisley

See:

There are two books in the series. Pre 1968 and post 1968.

HTH<

Jim Bates Akron, Ohio

Reply to
Jim Bates

The title is actually "Canadian Armed Forces Aircraft..."

Yep. It's great. So is the companion RCAF volume.

Blue Mountain Hobbies in Coquitlem BC has several copies, and they'd be happy to mail you one. Call 604 931 7177 and make Brian happy : )

Reply to
Jeff C