Canadian Centurion Gun Tanks book news

The Serious Modeller's Guide to Canadian Centurion Gun Tanks. By Barry Beldam.  Canadian Armour Series - Volume 1

A study in detail for the scratchbuilder who takes modelling seriously. Included details of British Mks I & II and colour drawings of both Canadian Camouflage Schemes.

Please Note: Quartermasters Depot is now taking orders for this publication. We will begin shipping during the first week of December.

Details

-Spiral Bound 180 pages; Clear plastic front cover, Black plastic rear cover. Colour cover, colour pull out of Camouflage Schemes.

-Dimensions (in inches): 1.16 x 11.26 x 8.92

-Publisher: Quartermasters Depot; (December 2003)

-ISBN: 0-9734277-0-1   Cheers!

Dana

Reply to
Dana J Nield