Car model question???

Hi everybody, I wanted to ask if anybody know anything about the following models. I mean what quality to expect and how are they better or worse than substitutes from other makes.

1/24 (Union) Ferrari 330P4

1/24 (Union) Ford Gt40 MK II 1° LM'66

1/24 (Heller) Peugeot 905 EV1 BIS

1/24 (Arii) Ford GT40 Daytona'64

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance regards,

FA.

Reply to
widowmaker

I think that Union Ferrari 330P4 is an Heller kit. In that case, it is an old kit with some bugs, like nopins to aligne the body components, but with a little of care it will be a very nice model. I built an Heller sample many years ago and the result was good.

Ciao, Rodolfo.

widowmaker wrote:

Reply to
Rodolfo

Originally Heller, also reissued in a AMT 2 pack with a Porsche 907/8 longtail. Not much competition except OOP Fujimi curbside kit.

Originally IMC, also reissued by Testors in their Fabulous Ford's series. Far advanced for its time with lots of features. Fujimi is a simple curbside that attempts far less but is much better quality.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Hiett

well the 2 union kits you got ?'s on If there 25th scale they should be directly off the old testors molds so there good quality.testors originally bought the tooling off the now defunt IMC company.

Reply to
TONY 70000