Casting resin help

Hi guys,

my question is not related to models, but maybe you can help anyway.

I was thinking of pouring casting resin over the top of my bathroom cabinet, whose surface is old and scratched, and also mixing color to resin, so to obtain a nice colored effect.

But what to put on the sides of the cabinet that can be removed when ther resin is dry? Also what's the best resin for coating? And does trasparent color for resin exist?

Thanks for your advice

piero

Reply to
piero_ds