Casting resin help

Hi guys,
my question is not related to models, but maybe you can help anyway.
I was thinking of pouring casting resin over the top of my bathroom
cabinet, whose surface is old and scratched, and also mixing color to
resin, so to obtain a nice colored effect.
But what to put on the sides of the cabinet that can be removed when
ther resin is dry? Also what's the best resin for coating? And does
trasparent color for resin exist?
Thanks for your advice
piero
Reply to