Diamond cutting wheels needed - help!

Hi,

We have been using diamond cutting wheels to cut slots in small stainless steel tubing and our supplier has stopped stocking them. We need to find an alternative of exactly the same size - 22 mm diameter,

0.5 mm thick. I thought someone on this group might be able to help.

Hopefully,

Kate

Reply to
Kate J

Try Harbor Freight, I was in a store SAT, and saw some diamond cut off wheels in the cabinet. You might try asking your supplier who he bought from and then try them.

"Bo"

Kate J wrote:

Reply to
"Bo" Mathews