F/A-18E/F Research Data - Pic.

Took me a long time to find this shot, but here is one of the best pictures of the area between the tails of a late production Super Hornet I've seen:

Click on the picture to enlarge it so you can see the detail. Note the ECS exhausts...this is what they look like in current production, and on earlier Lots after Phase 2 upgrade...and what both Hasegawa and Revell left out of thier kits. Amongst a few additional details...

Reply to
Rufus

Speaking of details, is the shape of the nose in the -18E and F changed by the new radar?

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

Not externally.