F/S a few aircraft books

I have the following few books for sale. All prices are in U.S. funds and buyer pays actual postage from Canada.

Famous Airplanes of the World No. 145, Carrier Bomber Suisei (Judy) - $7.00

Squadron In Action No. 45, P-51 Mustang - $5.00

Detail and Scale No.51, P-51 Mustang - $10.00

A book on the Zero. I have been told the book is a Maru Mechanic, but I cannot state for sure as it is in Japanese. It is the same size as a Model Art. The cover has a colour photo of a restored A6M5 and a release date of 1985.12. - $15.00

Thanks for looking Randy

Reply to
Randy Lutz