FA: 68 Dodge Charger NR

May be a promo, but I can't tell.

RdWaryer

Are you positive it's a '68? In any case, 1968 promos didn't have engine detail.

BTW, it's a violation of eBay policy to impose a surcharge for using PayPal. See

Al Superczynski

it is the US, not in the UK, i charge 4%, no way damn 20%, i hate paypal and only started doing it as people asked. If its a 68 it has round lights at the rear(i know as i want the kit do do a conversion with the AMT? 69)

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Well, the seller is in the US......

Reply to
Al Superczynski

i know, could i wrote it better although i have noticed a lot of US sellers add more to the 'handling' amount to take it in

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

If it has round side marker lights on the front and rear fenders, it's a '68. It looks like an unpainted built-up '68 to me. Exposed white plastic turns cream-coloured after 10 years or so. I have a '66 Polara convertible that did.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

I know one guy that adds a 2.9% surcharge for purchases from his website for PayPal. Personally, for the small amounts I spend, I'm willing to pay for the convenience. kim m

Reply to
Royabulgaf

I doubt that eBay has any control over his website.....

Reply to
Al Superczynski