FA: JoHan Chryser Turbine Car NR

Got a little touch of P.T. Barnum hanging out there with a $100 'Buy It Now' price for a $20 kit, huh?

*However*, I did not reply to criticize your pricing practices, but that you are posting these things *individually* to this newsgroup. If you will post *one* message with *all* of your eBay listings, I shall be happy to take a look. If you persist in posting these individually, I shall join with others who feel as I do and make your presence here a royal PITA for you. Not only that, but you'll be alienating some prime bidders.

-- C.R. Krieger (eBay buyer)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Not exactly the currently available snap kit from the "revived" JoHan. This one's the fully detailed version, the old "Gold Cup" kit, which it appears likely will not be reissued.

Dunno if it's worth $100, but it certainly should bring more than $20.

Just my .02 worth.

AA

Reply to
EmilA1944

Its only worth about ten dollars. I would put it on ebay were stupidity prevails.

modelar

Reply to
Dan Beavers

That's exactly where it is......

Reply to
Al Superczynski

"Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2004, 12:38pm (EST+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (EmilA1944) said: Got a little touch of P.T. Barnum hanging out there with a $100 'Buy It Now' price for a $20 kit, huh? Not exactly the currently available snap kit from the "revived" JoHan. This one's the fully detailed version, the old "Gold Cup" kit, which it appears likely will not be reissued. Dunno if it's worth $100, but it certainly should bring more than $20. Just my .02 worth. AA"

Speaking of the "revived" JoHan, any news on when or if they will be re-issuing the old AMC kits?

Robert

Beep beep, Beep beep, his horn went beep, beep, beep

Visit my AMC webpage:

MSN TV/WebTV users visit my AMC Discussion group:

Reply to
Robert