FA: SQUADRON/SIGNAL - SCHIFFER - CONCORD

These auctions have no reserve. If for some reason the link does not work you many search for my ebay id under "dennilou". Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks, Denise

**SQUADRON/SIGNAL- NAVY AIR COLORS- United States Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Aircraft Camouflage and Markings, Volume 1 - 1911-1945 by Thomas E. Doll - 97 Pages.

**SQUADRON/SIGNAL CH-47 CHINOOK IN ACTION- Aircraft number 91 by Wayne Mutza and color by Don Greer

**CONCORD - ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO THE WORLD"S TOP COUNTER-TERRORIST FORCES #5001 by Samuel M. Katz - 256 Pages.

**SCHIFFER MILITARY - GERMAN ROCKET LAUNCHERS in WWII by Joachim Engelmann

**SQUADRON/SIGNAL - AMTRACS IN ACTION- Armor Number 38- Written by Jim Mesko. Color by DON GREER and Illustrated by Joe Sewell.

**SQUADRON/SIGNAL - M3 HALF-TRACK IN ACTION- Written by Jim Mesko. Color by DON GREER and Illustrated by Joe Sewell.

**CONCORD (COLOR SERIES) -THE BALKANS ON FIRE- NIGHTMARE IN YUGOSLAVIA, #4009. Written by Yves Debay & James Hill. 96 pages
Reply to
Denise