Re: labor day

scifi channel is running some great stuff labor day.

> got a spindle of dvd blanks, a six of yoo hoo and some ho > ho's.

Allll-righty then... Now just get a model in front you and you'll be on-topic, or maybe this was meant for another newsgroup?

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

I figured most RMSers would be more for the Playboy channel and Cheetos. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

the movies are some classic stuff for the scifi modelers.

Reply to
someone

I'm just wavering toward a faint with all the sugar coming through this message. :) What's on? I don't get a guide until Sunday.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

apes and stuff.

Reply to
someone

What's with all the nutrition? You pounding for the Olympics? 8^) Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

scifi movie marathon. treacle deserves junk food. homage to the film makers.

Reply to
someone

Unless you can TiVo out the commercials and stupid promos they will be showing every 6 minutes I think you may be wasting a spindle of disks. Just my opinion.

Hey Kim, Did you here the one about the guy whos penis turned orange and finally had the doctor look at it?

Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
M Bryant

easily done on a dish dvr box.

Reply to
someone

Yeah- that was the reference point for my remark. Perhaps the world's funniest joke. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf