Fine Molds - homepage? english? good deal/ers

Hello,
Anyone have any experience/tips for getting Fine Molds models?
It seems to be a Japanese company - is there an English ver of their
website? http://www.finemolds.co.jp /
Any feedback on US retailers of their kits? The Starwars Millenium Falcon looks awesome.
Thanks!
jj wrote:

Both Starship Modeler and CultTVMan import Fine Molds Star Wars kits:
http://www.starshipmodeler.biz/index.cfm?fuseaction tegory.display&category_idc http://www.culttvmanshop.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid %
I got the Y-Wing from one or the other, I forget which, but I have gotten good service from both for various things.
--
-Jack

Ditto Jacks recommendations
SSM and Cult-Man are both quick, reliable and decently priced
Most of my Sci-Fi models were purchased from those two places
: : Anyone have any experience/tips for getting Fine Molds models? :     You can look at Hobby Link Japan (hlj.com). Shit. Fujimi just announced a 1/350 Shokaku...
    HLJ is located in Japan, but run by a 'merikan. HLJ has all sorts of "stuff", so don't say you were not warned... : : Any feedback on US retailers of their kits? The Starwars Millenium : Falcon looks awesome. :     Note that while it is a damn good kit, for all of the access FM had of the studio model(s), they somehow overlooked that the "mandibles" are not parallel to one another. That is the biggest (and about only) complaint that I have heard regarding the FM MF.
                            Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.
On Apr 4, 1:39pm, snipped-for-privacy@blarf-fake-not-real.com (jj) wrote:

I second the suggestion of using Hobby Link Japan. Scott Hards runs the place, I think he used to post here once upon a time. Great company to do business with. Fine Molds makes some awesome kits. I love their 1/35 scale IJA tank kits. When Fine Molds first entered the Star Wars business, I ordered two of their X-wings and had them in hand in less than 30 days for $34 delivered (these kits retailed here in the States for $40 a piece, got two in hand for less than one cost at an online shop).
I would also check online model forums. Often folks have to sell kits to makes ends meet. You might be able to score a great deal and help a fellow modeler pay the rent.
RobG