Footprints in the sand, (and everywhere else, in 1/35)

A friend sent me this link. Not being much of a 1/35 person, I still think it's a neat idea. Now where's the 1/72 set? :)
http://www.calibre35.cz/FPcatalogue.htm

Surely its easy enough to cut off the booted legs from a model figure, perhaps trim a bit the space between the heel and the rest of the sole, and use that to simulate footprints. I commend the Calibre 35 for coming up with yet another model accessory (footprints) to tickle our interest. But 1/35 footprints detailed enough to identify them by issue and type? Really? "Its more detail than you want to know" ??

If you sniff them they have that sweaty leather smell, too.
;)
Gray Ghost wrote:

...so, how long will it be before they try to sell us various "stuff" for them to step in?
--
- Rufus

On 4/7/2011 1:42 PM, Rufus wrote:

They'd look awesome as mini footprints leaving your local graveyard some Halloween night.
;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

can't wait to order a $10 set of Verlinden cow pies..
Craig

Wasn't there a guy who posted here YEARS ago who modeled them?

Surely its easy enough to cut off the booted legs from a model figure, perhaps trim a bit the space between the heel and the rest of the sole, and use that to simulate footprints. I commend the Calibre 35 for coming up with yet another model accessory (footprints) to tickle our interest. But 1/35 footprints detailed enough to identify them by issue and type? Really? "Its more detail than you want to know" ??
And do the boots come in different sizes?
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland