Footprints in the sand, (and everywhere else, in 1/35)

A friend sent me this link. Not being much of a 1/35 person, I still
think it's a neat idea. Now where's the 1/72 set? :)

frank
Surely its easy enough to cut off the booted legs from a model figure, perhaps trim a bit the space between the heel and the rest of the sole, and use that to simulate footprints. I commend the Calibre 35 for coming up with yet another model accessory (footprints) to tickle our interest. But 1/35 footprints detailed enough to identify them by issue and type? Really? "Its more detail than you want to know" ??
Reply to
PaPa Peng
PaPa Peng wrote in news:ab558a70-ea21-4e63-8d35- snipped-for-privacy@s9g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:
If you sniff them they have that sweaty leather smell, too.
;)
Reply to
Gray Ghost
...so, how long will it be before they try to sell us various "stuff" for them to step in?
Reply to
Rufus
They'd look awesome as mini footprints leaving your local graveyard some Halloween night.
;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad Modeller
Surely its easy enough to cut off the booted legs from a model figure, perhaps trim a bit the space between the heel and the rest of the sole, and use that to simulate footprints. I commend the Calibre 35 for coming up with yet another model accessory (footprints) to tickle our interest. But 1/35 footprints detailed enough to identify them by issue and type? Really? "Its more detail than you want to know" ??
And do the boots come in different sizes?
Reply to
GordonD
-
can't wait to order a $10 set of Verlinden cow pies..
Craig
Reply to
Musicman59
35-
Wasn't there a guy who posted here YEARS ago who modeled them?
Reply to
The Old Man