FS: Construction Vehicles Reference CD

Over 330 color images of civilian & military construction vehicles!

Dataview Publishing's latest title offers the chance to relive the childhood wonder reserved for heavy construction vehicles. Kids have been awed by bulldozers, big trucks, and cranes for years. Now, with high resolution walk-around images, reminiscing adults can excavate exceptional details.

Packaged as a self-starting, easy to navigate CD*, this image collection is a treasure trove of reference shots for the modeler and enthusiast.

  • Requires Windows 98/ME/XP, at least 64MB memory for optimum viewing,
8x or better CD drive

Ordering:

Thumbnail previews:
Review at ModelingMadness.com
Also check out the expanded reference section:

Dataview Publishing

Seeing as how I worked construction for many MANY years, I really have no childhood wonder left for these machines. To me they are nothing more than loud noisy monsters that can and will take a serious bite out of you if ya dont pay attention, and or the operator isnt on the ball. I've seen it happen.

The most important thing to remember about construction sites is that gravity is flawless............................

But it is an excellent website ! :)

Reply to
AM