Tamiya car window masks

Hi, Newbie question: I'm putting together a Tamiya 1/24 Honda Jazz. The kit has masks for painting round the windows. Are these supposed to be adhesive (and if
so, how?), or are they just patterns to cut the required shapes out of masking tape?
TIA
RC

IIRC from my Tamiya Impreza WRX, the masks are stickers. Just peel them off the backing and put them on the windows.
--
Harro de Jong
remove the extra Zs from Zonnet to mail me