Tamiya car window masks

Hi, Newbie question: I'm putting together a Tamiya 1/24 Honda Jazz. The kit has masks for painting round the windows. Are these supposed to be adhesive (and if so, how?), or are they just patterns to cut the required shapes out of masking tape?

TIA

RC

Reply to
rawdon

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in :

IIRC from my Tamiya Impreza WRX, the masks are stickers. Just peel them off the backing and put them on the windows.

Reply to
Harro de Jong

Harro, I'd tried to split them before and they hadn't wanted to know, but on closer examination you're absolutely right, they are stickers. Many thanks. RC.

snipped-for-privacy@zzzz> snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in :

Reply to
rawdon