FS:Detailing stuff

I have the following for sale. Make an offer.

Eduard

49002 Luftwaffe WWII Fighters Seatbelts prepanted 1/48.

Eduard Express Mask XT071 Pz.IV H/J Wheel Mask for Tamiya kit 1/35?

Eduard

35 668 Camouflage netting/mask st type II (2x loose)1/35.

Dead Design Palm Tree Leaves 2 (4x loose) 1/35?

Aber

35 006 Panther Ausf A (SdKfz.171)update/upgrade set for Italeri/Revell kit 1/35.

E-mail me with an offer for some or all.

Cheers,

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72