FS:Five Merlin Kits

The following kits are intact, in good condition and priced at low value to sell quickly.

Flak vest on.

Veeday #008/009 Albatros D.XI/Pfalz D.III $20 #010 Seversky P-35 $10 Merlin #6 Breguet Br.14 B2 $10 #9 Gloster Grebe $10 #19 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.XII $8

Yes, I am very ashamed of myself for offering these for sale. I was coerced into it by the guy currently on e-bay claiming that Merlin kits are "among the very best kits on the market with excellent quality and value for the money". No one on e-bay would lie, would they?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

would you like flies with that?

Actually, the Breguet Br 14 B2 isn't that bad a kit, and good value at $10.00. I'd pick it up if I didn't have several stashed away already.

PT

Reply to
Giessenlad

"Maiesm72" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m29.aol.com...

Hello Tom, I'm interrested in the Merlin model of the Gloster Grebe.I'm living in Holland Europe. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@home.nl . Reg. Han Krol

Reply to
han krol

ROFLOL!

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Hey! Those Veeday and Merlin kits are actually quite nice...once you replace the wings, the fuselage, the detail parts, and vac-form a new canopy.

And they are quite useful, too. The sorta show you how big the model is eventually going to be...once you scratchbuild it.

:o)

A lot like many of the Verlinden "busts".... ...Not bad, once you replace the head....

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Now, if only you had the TSR.2 :+( Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

I was thinking of the Scimitar, myself.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I thought this was for helecopters, or WW2 V12 aero engine

Reply to
Martin (Please note spammers email address used)

Uh, Tom??

Aren't you supposed to pay US to take those items off your hands?

;-)

Rick Fluke Montana

Reply to
Unamodeler

Rick questioned:

Uh, Rick?? Tom, Give away? You still believe in the tooth fairy?

Rick Midwest Chapter

Reply to
OXMORON1

I guess that you have not received a free ESM 72 subscription or a research packet or parts that you need to complete a project.

I would be happy to receive anything in the way of 1/72 scale kits, books or magazines that I need which you feel the need to dispose of for free. I'll even pay the postage.

I know that you were just trying to be cute, but it rubs a little raw considering the fact that I just hauled ten cases of books and magazines over to the USS Hornet useu and I'm driving down to the Hiller Museum next week with another fifteen cases for them.

BTW, I also have tons of Air Classics, Aeroplane Monthlys, WWII Magazines and others for sale at $1 each plus actual postage.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

N>I know that you were just trying to be cute,

No way in hell that is ever going to happen. Cute is one thing that I will never get to be, I am in the race for "Butt Ugly".

And his further comment was:

I hope you are keeping good records of the material transferred and mileage. If the receiving group is a charity or tax exempt foundation, take the tax deductions. Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts and Goodwill got a big delivery from me last month. City/County Library gets an annual donation of books as well as cash from me.

Oxmoron1

Reply to
OXMORON1

Sorry if I got a bit heated. I think it was the timing.

Ah, the same cross that so many of us bear.

I would except for the fact that I really don't make enough to itemize and I'm a long time supporter of both organizations. Actually, I have never mentioned donations and the like until now, it's a personal thing.

BTW, if anything that I write doesn't make sense try adding an "m". Unless I double check the bent "m" key fails to work. EG "useu" in the last post was museum. I'll get the time to fix it eventually.

Happy modeling,

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72