FS: Rare and OOP Verlinden no. 370 Israeli 60mm HVMS gun turret

Verlinden no. 370 Israeli 60mm HVMS gun turret

I have managed to secure of these kits, and is offering it for sale, as I got one for my own modeling needs:

If the modeler does not want to build it OOB, then the gun can be used for a Chilean M-50/60mm, while most of the other parts can be used for other IDF M113 projects.

Regards Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Antonsen