Has anyone noticed this??

ngs of a scrap Boeing P-26 using the can and, asied from being just a littl= e bit lighter than the color from my Profiles plate, I have to say that the= quality is great.

heir $4.75 per can. Intriguing, and worthy of further investigation. I've only seen the large rattlers of Krylon at WalMart, not small ones (this is the normal Home paint department). I have tried the put the paint in a pan of hot water before spraying trick, but without much success. Perhaps the water wasn't hot enough, or the can cooled too much before I got around to spraying...

Reply to
Sir Ray

I found mine at Michaels and have seen it at A.C. Moore's and one local hardware chain.

Regards, John Braungart

Reply to
The Old Man

Sir Ray wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@gn8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:

I have one of the radiant oil heaters in my man cave/hobby room. This past winter I just rested the can on the heater for a few minutes, checking constantly. When it was almost to hot to touch it was ready.

Reply to
ftauss