He 111 h interiors

Hi folks,
For the kit Hasegawa 1/72 H -16 , I need good drawings or photos of
interiors (radio compartement , gun operator bottom and inside back zone
plane etc.) Where may I found these item on web?.
Best regard
Pino
Reply to
magnus
Would a CASA 2111 serve as an acceptable He.111 surrogate?
Cheers,
Reply to
Bill Shatzer
magnus said the following on 02/04/07 22:57:
Try the king of all things photograph (and usually German), Rob Arnt in rec.aviation.military!
Richard.
Reply to
Richard Brooks