Getting Kinda Twitchy Here.....

My Great Models order won't be shipped for a few more weeks, have not bought any kind of musical gizmo in over a month. Startin' to get the shakes....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Glad to hear it's not just me...

Reply to
Rufus

I got so bummed out over my paint disaster I went away and finished the through neck bass I've been building for the last year. At this rate I'll be going back to the bench and finishing my Dragon P51.

flak monkey

I really don't want to increase my stash even though it's only about

50 kits. When I get "the shakes" I buy tools or supplies. My Chopper 2 arrived Friday along with some sanding sticks and decal tweezers. The toolbox is getting full but the stash is under control (:>
Reply to
Count DeMoney

I've given up perusing the different catalogs, eBay and hobbyshop haunting. The local 'Con is on the 15th and I have to save my hard earned for some ~real~ shopping! But it's so hard.........

Reply to
The Old Man

Time to support your local hobby shop?

Reply to
eyeball

I do that too - buy tools or aftermarket stuff for the kits I already have instead of buying more kits...it works.

...until Trumpeter starrts filling my wish list.

Reply to
Rufus